(THE AUDIO IS ABOVE. PRESS PLAY)
The name of the program is called the FHLB. FHLB releases 2/22/2023. This is a amazing program for first time home buyers. Here are a few highlights about FHLB:
- $15,000 for community partners (Police, firefighters, healthcare, education, military vets, and first responders.
- $12,500 for all other first time home buyers.
- If you are a community partner there is NO first time home buyer requirement.
- If you are not a community partner you cannot have owned a home in the last 3 years.
- There is a minimum contribution required. It's $1000
- Income limits do apply (Limits can vary depending on your place of purchase. Please consult with a lender)
- One Person Household - $79,760
- Two Person Household - $91,120
These are just a few highlights about the program. There is so much more to learn. If you want to see if you qualify please reach out to me so I can put you in contact with a FHLB Approved Lender. These funds will go quickly, they always do. Keep in mind the money is not yours unless you are UNDER CONTRACT. Once all of the allowable funds have been used, this program will go away.
If you want to see if you qualify please email or text me. 202-335-7940 and [email protected]